1. Works with Program Manager in Redmond/Shanghai, to implement solutions for projects for improving Web operation team productivity in dev/test and production web environment.
2. Creates tools to automate and optimize Web Ops process and existing tools. These tools could be in form of Windows Form, Console, Windows Service, Web Service, etc and fully use Windows System service or/and hook up with MSNBC content management system. These tools need to deal with massive amount server or data center environment and running on multi thread/process/machine in a nearly real-time fashion.
1. 2 plus years software development experience on Windows system
2. Requires solid, windows service knowledge.
3. Should be very familiar with IIS and its configuration and mechanism.
4. Must have solid knowledge of general software development practices.
5. Windows kernel clear understanding will be a plus.
6. Web application development experience will be a plus.
1. Minimum of two year experience with C#/C++.
2. Thorough understanding of Windows Server 2003/Windows 2008 Server, and IIS 6/7.
3. Have broad knowledge about network and internet protocols (F5 LTM/GTM)
4. Good oral and written English communication