1. At least 4 years’ experience in architecting solutions using .NET 2.0 or above
2. Working experience in architecting/developing SOA (.NET Web Services)
3. Experience in Microsoft Visual Studio Team System / TFS
5. Excellent technical, analysis, communications, mentoring, and teamwork skills.
6. Highly motivated individual with deep technology understanding, capable of learning and digesting new technologies rapidly.
7. Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects with varying priorities and deadlines
8. Ability to effectively communicate complex ideas amongst team members of various technical skill levels as well as clients. Written communication skills necessary to express concepts and technical specifications in a clear and concise manner at a level appropriate for the intended audience.