The Sr. Software Engineer specifies, designs, implements and maintains software components. You should be familiar with a variety of software concepts, practices, and procedures, use broad knowledge of company's product and strong technical background to contribute to feature design processes for the product, bring strong expertise in J2EE.
This position requires working in a global organization with counterparts currently in Israel and United States. As a senior position, you will mentor junior engineers.
• Extremely productive as an independent developer，leading experience is highly preferred
• Background in most phases of development (i.e., analysis through deployment), rich experience developing complex software
• Able to take components from inception through finished product with minimal external help
• Enjoys difficult challenges, a problem solver
• Discipline in good engineering practices (e.g. documentation, unit test generation)
• Strong communication skills. Ability to communicate professionally with peers and customers.
• Ability to work in a high-pressure environment.
• Design and development of large scale distributed applications
• Database technologies and Transaction processing
• OO design techniques and heuristics
• Application architectures and design patterns
• Algorithms and data structures
• Software methodologies and notations
• knowledge on message-queuing middleware is highly desired
• Knowledge on globalization is highly desired
• Proficient in Java, e.g., Java threading model and JVM
• Proficient in J2EE Servlets, JSP and most of the popular frameworks. e.g., Spring, Hibernate, Struts;
• Experience in ORACLE , PL/SQL, Data migration and performance turning
• Good knowledge of algorithm and object oriented programming.
Education and Work Experience:
• BS/MS in Computer Science or related work experience
• 5+ years in software industry including participation in a few enterprise-class projects
• Architected, designed, developed, deployed, and maintained multiple J2EE applications
• Built and shipped multiple complex enterprise or shrink-wrapped products