1. Design, implement and maintain highly reliable and scalable distributed serving systems.
2. The candidate should be able to comprehend existing systems.
3. Fine tune the system for global deployment.
4. Work with the US team on a daily basis.
1. BS or MS in Computer Science or a related field, academic knowledge of Computer Science (algorithms, data structures etc)
2. At least 3-4 years of work experience as a software engineer.
3. Solid experience in C/C++ with some scripting background
4. Solid object-oriented design / programming experience
5. Experience with Unix tools and utilities
6. Understanding of networks, TCP/UDP protocols with a systems programming background
7. Experience in the area of multi-process/thread application, scalable architecture, performance analysis and tuning
8. Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Able to make engineering assessment to fill in the gaps
9. Experience with full life cycle (design, implementation, testing, releasing and sustaining) of a large project
10.Practical experience in search engines and/or ad serving systems a plus
11.Strong teamwork skills
12. Flexible to work with various cross functional teams in different countries.