- ManLeading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement,
and developing and implementing solutions.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis, Documenting, and communicating those to stakeholders.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful
- Working closely with vendors/clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Business or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in business analysis or a related field
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable
- Excellent presentation and documentation skills
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Experience working in banking or finance related project is required
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.