BEYONDSOFT © 2021 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
- Developing APIs and Web UI using C# .NET
- Debugging and maintaining written code
- Defining and organizing projects on an ongoing basis
- Reporting and resolving issues related to .NET projects
- Working in a project team alongside other developers
- Providing technical support to users
- Reporting on project statuses and developments to senior team members
- Participating in project meetings with management and other team members in full agile
- Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years working experience using ASP.NET and ASP.NET Core
- Proficient in C# .NET language
- Experience with Azure public cloud, with at least a full cycle of development and deployment
to Azure Web Apps and Azure Function Apps
- Familiar with Object Oriented Programming, MVC framework and API development
- Familiar with ORM or Entity Framework
- Experience with working in an agile environment
- Experience with UnitTesting and DevOps will be added advantage
Interested applicants who wish to apply for the advertised position, please apply via LinkedIn or email us an updated copy of your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Beyondsoft is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Beyondsoft provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type with regards to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, and the full employee lifecycle up through and including termination.
Need assistance or accommodation during the application process? Please email BCICareers@us.beyondsoft.com or call 425-242-5419. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
Click here to view our Job Applicant Privacy Notice