BEYONDSOFT © 2021 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Front-End DeveloperKuala Lumpur, Malaysia (on-site)
- Able to scope, design and deliver pixel-perfect web / mobile applications based on wireframes
and design requirements in collaboration with back-end developers to create a
comprehensive digital solution that meets the customer’s business needs
- Architect and implement web/mobile UI/UX based on provided wireframes and business
- Gather, document and analyse business requirements in order to help define scope of
software development initiatives. May include web/mobile page mock-ups and interaction
- Produce and maintain documentation related to application software (e.q. scope
requirements, logical and technical designs, testing and implementation plans).
- Troubleshoot and implement bug fixes related to client and user reported issues.
- Play proactive support role and take ownership of technical issues, and work with internal/
cross functional/ external team to resolve more advanced issues when necessary.
- Collaborate with team members in all aspect of software design, coding, testing,
documentation & deployment
- Deliverables in agile scrum approach
- Detail-oriented with eyes sensitive to the aesthetics of UI layout.
- B.S. in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of experience in web / mobile application development & environment
- At least 5 years hands on knowledge & experience in the following: Git version control,
Bootstrap or equivalent CSS frameworks, Mobile app, Web App, React Native, ReactJS, ES6,
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and
- Responsive design practices, delivered cleanly and consistently across a wide variety of
platforms, browsers and devices
Boot, Webpack & Nodejs, Ajax, Web services, Sass/Less CSS pre-processors
- Digital banking platform experience will be an added advantage.
- Self-starter & team player
- Analytical & good problem-solving skills
- Good verbal, written and interpersonal skills
Beyondsoft is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Beyondsoft provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type with regards to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, and the full employee lifecycle up through and including termination.
Need assistance or accommodation during the application process? Please email BCICareers@us.beyondsoft.com or call 425-242-5419. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
Click here to view our Job Applicant Privacy Notice