Skip to content
- Design, build and maintain microservices in collaboration with front end & full stack
developers to create a comprehensive digital solution that meets the customer’s business
- Participate in requirement, design, implementation, testing and support of custom banking
solutions, which include features enhancements, new functionalities, and back-end systems
- Design and implement microservice with efficiency, speed, quality & robustness in mind,
based on SOLID and 12-factor app principles
- Produce and maintain technical documentation related to the relevant microservices (e.q.
scope requirements, logical and technical designs, testing and implementation plans).
- Troubleshoot and implement bug fixes related to client and user reported issues.
- Play proactive support role and take ownership of technical issues, and work with internal/
cross functional/ external team to resolve more advanced issues when necessary.
- Assist in infrastructure & system software setup for development and testing environments
- Collaborate with team members in all aspect of software design, coding, testing,
documentation & deployment
- Deliverables in agile scrum approach
- B.S. in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent
- At least 5 years’ professional experience in microservices architecture and development
(preferably in financial industry).
- Experience in various Java EE frameworks and design patterns. Preferably on Micro services
- Experience with cloud-based, CD/CI or DevOps development environment
- Hands on knowledge & experience in the following: Git, RESTful API, Spring boot, Docker,
- Additional knowledge & experience in any of the following is a plus: Spring Cloud,
Kubernetes, Go/ Python/ NodeJs
- Self-starter & team player
- Analytical & good problem solving skills
- Good verbal, written and interpersonal skills