BEYONDSOFT © 2021 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Mobile Front End EngineerIndonesia (Hybrid Work)
- Scope, design and deliver pixel-perfect mobile applications based on wireframes and design
requirements in collaboration with back end developers to create a comprehensive digital
solution that meets the customer’s business needs.
- Optimize mobile applications for maximum speed
- Architect and implement mobile UI/UX based on provided wireframes and business
- Gather, document and analyze business requirements in order to help define scope of
software development initiatives. May include mobile mock-ups and interaction prototyping.
- Produce and maintain technical documentation related to front-end modules (e.q. scope
requirements, logical and technical designs, testing and implementation plans).
- Troubleshoot and implement bug fixes related to client and user reported issues.
- Play proactive support role and take ownership of technical issues, and work with internal/
crossfunctional/ external team to resolve more advanced issues when necessary.
- Collaborate with team members in all aspect of software design, coding, testing,
documentation & deployment
- Deliverablesin agile scrum approach
- B.S. in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent
- Minimum 3 year’s experience in mobile application development & environment
- At least 3 years hands on knowledge & experience in the following:
- RESTful API
- Mobile app development frameworks
- Any one of Native iOS (Swift) or Native Android (Java/Kotlin)
- Additional knowledge & experience in any of the following is a plus
- Digital banking platform experience
- Deep understanding of developing UI components that can be used and accessed across the
whole mobile app.
- Very good understanding of source code management for cross platform development using
industry best practices for frontend and mobile applications
- Detail-oriented with eyes sensitive to the aesthetics of UI layout.
- Self-starter& team player
- Analytical & good problem solving skills
- Good verbal, written and interpersonal skills
Beyondsoft is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Beyondsoft provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type with regards to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, and the full employee lifecycle up through and including termination.
Need assistance or accommodation during the application process? Please email BCICareers@us.beyondsoft.com or call 425-242-5419. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
Click here to view our Job Applicant Privacy Notice