Skip to content
- Strategize, advise and plan test related activities.
- Ensure alignment of the testing scope to all requirements and review all test plans, test
scenarios, test reports and provide completeness sign-off.
- Work closely with the development teams and vendors to ensure visibility on unit tests and
- Provide regular progress report to stakeholders / project manager.
- Manage the test execution plan and defect management processes across integration
testing and acceptance test.
- Engage with stakeholders for issue and defect resolution.
- Escalate the impacts on quality and scheduling for any major issues or defects during testing
cycles to stakeholders and provide test execution options to mitigate any additional delays.
- Participate in all requirement meetings and facilitate defect triage for test phases.
- Provide guidance and supervision to the tester team and act as a escalation point for the
- Work with Tester team to provide a defect analysis report post project test phase providing
visibility on defect root causes and lessons learnt.
- Educate and help the project manager to define quality parameters and acceptance criteria
for project delivery.
- Monitor and Control defect activities, resource deployment and Project request.
- Managing tester team.
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology (IT) or related field
- Minimum 5 years experiences as a Quality Assurance Tester or related working experience
- Strong domain experience and knowledge in digital banking, i.e. current/savings, STP,
marketplace & merchants, wealth (investments, insurance, etc)
- Experience in managing Manual testing/ Automation testing / Non-Functional testing teams.
- Candidate must have strong analytical skills
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative
environment is essential.
- Familiar with Software Testing Development and Testing methodology, especially Agile
- Strong understanding of large IT Project Management, Integration and / or Business
Application QA Testing
- Solid experience in using JIRA for logging, tracking and status reporting of test cases
- Able to present the progress of the testing and resolution clearly
- Able to work under pressure and in fast-paced environment
- Able to lead the squad towards quality goal
- Analytical & strong problem solving skills
- Good communication skills