BEYONDSOFT © 2021 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Software Quality Assurance Test LeadKuala Lumpur, Malaysia (on-site)
- Strategize, advise and plan test related activities.
- Ensure alignment of the testing scope to all requirements and review all test plans, test
scenarios, test reports and provide completeness sign-off.
- Work closely with the development teams and vendors to ensure visibility on unit tests and
- Provide regular progress report to stakeholders / project manager.
- Manage the test execution plan and defect management processes across integration
testing and acceptance test.
- Engage with stakeholders for issue and defect resolution.
- Escalate the impacts on quality and scheduling for any major issues or defects during testing
cycles to stakeholders and provide test execution options to mitigate any additional delays.
- Participate in all requirement meetings and facilitate defect triage for test phases.
- Provide guidance and supervision to the tester team and act as a escalation point for the
- Work with Tester team to provide a defect analysis report post project test phase providing
visibility on defect root causes and lessons learnt.
- Educate and help the project manager to define quality parameters and acceptance criteria
for project delivery.
- Monitor and Control defect activities, resource deployment and Project request.
- Managing tester team.
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology (IT) or related field
- Minimum 5 years experiences as a Quality Assurance Tester or related working experience
- Strong domain experience and knowledge in digital banking, i.e. current/savings, STP,
marketplace & merchants, wealth (investments, insurance, etc)
- Experience in managing Manual testing/ Automation testing / Non-Functional testing teams.
- Candidate must have strong analytical skills
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative
environment is essential.
- Familiar with Software Testing Development and Testing methodology, especially Agile
- Strong understanding of large IT Project Management, Integration and / or Business
Application QA Testing
- Solid experience in using JIRA for logging, tracking and status reporting of test cases
- Able to present the progress of the testing and resolution clearly
- Able to work under pressure and in fast-paced environment
- Able to lead the squad towards quality goal
- Analytical & strong problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
Beyondsoft is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Beyondsoft provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type with regards to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, and the full employee lifecycle up through and including termination.
Need assistance or accommodation during the application process? Please email BCICareers@us.beyondsoft.com or call 425-242-5419. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
Click here to view our Job Applicant Privacy Notice