BEYONDSOFT © 2021 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Backend DeveloperKuala Lumpur, Malaysia (on-site)
- Responsive design practices, delivered cleanly and consistently across a wide variety of
platforms, browsers and devices
- Architect and implement web/mobile back end with efficiency, speed, quality & robustness in
- Assess efficiency and speed of current applications
- Gather, document, and analyse business requirements in order to help define scope of
software development initiatives. May include web/mobile page mock-ups and interaction
- Produce and maintain documentation related to application software (e.q. scope
requirements, logical and technical designs, testing and implementation plans).
- Troubleshoot and implement bug fixes related to client and user reported issues.
- Play proactive support role and take ownership of technical issues, and work with internal/
cross functional/ external team to resolve more advanced issues when necessary.
- Collaborate with team members in all aspect of software design, coding, testing,
documentation & deployment
- Deliverables in agile scrum approach
- B.S. in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of experience in back-end web / mobile application development &
- Experience in banking web application is a plus
- Must have 5 years hands on knowledge & experience in the following: Java, spring boot,
spring framework & proficient in OOB
- Must have prior experience in Struts/ Java servlet
- Hands on knowledge & experience in the following: Git version control,API, Nodejs,
MongoDB/MySQL/SQL Query, SQL/NOSQL, Testing methodologies of unit, integration &
system testing, RESTful principles & SOAP
- Additional knowledge & experience in any of the following is a plus: ELK, Typescript, Flutter,
Mobile hybrid frameworks
- Self-starter & team player
- Analytical & good problem-solving skills
- Good verbal, written and interpersonal skills
Beyondsoft is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Beyondsoft provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type with regards to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, and the full employee lifecycle up through and including termination.
Need assistance or accommodation during the application process? Please email BCICareers@us.beyondsoft.com or call 425-242-5419. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
Click here to view our Job Applicant Privacy Notice