BEYONDSOFT © 2021 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Business AnalystHyderabad, India
- ManLeading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement,
and developing and implementing solutions.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis, Documenting, and communicating those to stakeholders.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful
- Working closely with vendors/clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Business or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in business analysis or a related field
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable
- Excellent presentation and documentation skills
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Experience working in banking or finance related project is required
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Beyondsoft is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Beyondsoft provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type with regards to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, and the full employee lifecycle up through and including termination.
Need assistance or accommodation during the application process? Please email BCICareers@us.beyondsoft.com or call 425-242-5419. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
Click here to view our Job Applicant Privacy Notice