BEYONDSOFT © 2021 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Microservices EngineerIndonesia (Hybrid Work)
- Design, build and maintain microservices in collaboration with front end & full stack
developers to create a comprehensive digital solution that meets the customer’s business
- Participate in requirement, design, implementation, testing and support of custom banking
solutions, which include features enhancements, new functionalities, and back-end systems
- Design and implement microservice with efficiency, speed, quality & robustness in mind,
based on SOLID and 12-factor app principles
- Produce and maintain technical documentation related to the relevant microservices (e.q.
scope requirements, logical and technical designs, testing and implementation plans).
- Troubleshoot and implement bug fixes related to client and user reported issues.
- Play proactive support role and take ownership of technical issues, and work with internal/
cross functional/ external team to resolve more advanced issues when necessary.
- Assist in infrastructure & system software setup for development and testing environments
- Collaborate with team members in all aspect of software design, coding, testing,
documentation & deployment
- Deliverables in agile scrum approach
- B.S. in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent
- At least 5 years’ professional experience in microservices architecture and development
(preferably in financial industry).
- Experience in various Java EE frameworks and design patterns. Preferably on Micro services
- Experience with cloud-based, CD/CI or DevOps development environment
- Hands on knowledge & experience in the following: Git, RESTful API, Spring boot, Docker,
- Additional knowledge & experience in any of the following is a plus: Spring Cloud,
Kubernetes, Go/ Python/ NodeJs
- Self-starter & team player
- Analytical & good problem solving skills
- Good verbal, written and interpersonal skills
Beyondsoft is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Beyondsoft provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type with regards to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, and the full employee lifecycle up through and including termination.
Need assistance or accommodation during the application process? Please email BCICareers@us.beyondsoft.com or call 425-242-5419. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
Click here to view our Job Applicant Privacy Notice